Monday, August 28, 2017

Walt Disney World ~ part 6

After a late night at Epcot we planned a sleep in morning and some time by the pool.

And this little cutie couldn't wait to get to the lava pool's new splash area!

pool 2

We ate relaxing breakfast and just enjoyed our time together.

pool 3

pool 4

The hit of the morning was Dole Whip!

pool 5

Right on the Pineapple Lanai!

pool 8

pool 6

pool 7

After a relaxing morning we headed to Epcot. It poured when we were getting off the monorail and boy did we get soaked. I thought it was going to be such an icky night because we were all so wet but it turned out to be one of my favorite evenings.

I was super excited to go to "England"

EP 1

Some of my best photos of the trip were on this 'we got soaked' night.

EP 2

Such cute things in that store!

EP 3

EP 4

We weren't planning on meeting Alice, but she just happened to be there!

EP 5

EP 6

Love my girls.

EP 7


EP 8

EP 9

EP 10

EP 11

EP 12

EP 13

EP 14

While I loved shopping in 'England' the girls love all of the fun trinkets in 'Japan'.

EP 15

We had such a fun dinner in 'Japan'.

EP 17

EP 16

EP 18

EP 19

Adore, adore, adore this capture.

EP 20

EP 21

EP 1

EP 22

And just like that we were done for the evening. Back to the monorail and 'home' to the Polynesian.

EP 23





2 comments:

  1. I loved it all.
    But what I loved the most?
    When you said you were going back Home...to your resort.
    love. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. the swimming pool looks amazing. And dole whip...yum!
    I have always wanted to visit Epcot and after your visit I really want to visit it now!

    ReplyDelete