Thursday, May 25, 2017

End of the Year Viola Solo Recital

It's silent so it's really hard for me to click a photo. Because the only sound in the room is the sound of their viola and the accompanying piano.

It looks so intimidating to me. I can't imagine getting up there in front of an audience {alone} and playing a tough piece.

But they both did an amazing job. And we were very proud of them.

(I do one click at the beginning)

1

Abigail played Minuet 3 by JS Bach.

(and one click on the very last note so that I don't have to break their focus during the piece)

2

This is the face of pride and relief that she is done!

3

4

5

Anna told me this was the first time she wasn't nervous.

6

She played Marcello's Sonata in G Major, first and second movement

7

8

The girls have been with this amazing teacher, Mr. Lee since the very beginning.

9

10

11

12

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete