Tuesday, July 19, 2016

A Little Bit of Real Life on my Phone

Before I delete and clear these are just some real life moments that I capture with my phone. Little moments.

Dress Rehearsal


Dancing with the cast on the last day... she's a wild one!


The Lion King choreographer can really do some pretty braids.

1

Abigail is friends with everyone in the cast!

2

Pineapple garland from felt... swoon!

3

A children's tea set arrived at my house... swoon again!

8

Craft time at the pool

10

Packing, lists, getting ready

16

Sometimes I feel panic like what is already packed is not enough... so I run to the store... just in case.

17

We celebrated Christmas in July

18

Pen pals who love school.

19

Mufasa

20

And Jury Duty... for an elementary school principal on the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

21

No comments:

Post a Comment