Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Happy June!

Hello there friends (and daughters who will read this one day), it's JUNE!

So happy June! (a little happy music for ya!... gotta keep my happy up while I plug away at this to do list called June) 

10

We are excited about this month. While May held so much wonderfulness, June is equally wonderful too. While we are looking forward to this

9

and pool days, flipflops, picnics under big Connecticut trees, and staying up oh so late...

But if I could I would stop this day right now. Stop Anna from inching one inch closer to her elementary school graduation.

annabaker_gradek2

I've told you, haven't I? that I adore their school... adore... (sigh) and she'll be leaving soon to move on to middle school.

I can say right now that she is super excited about the change coming in her life (which is so unlike Anna) but we're 'going with it' and somehow she picks up my spirits about it all too. But right now just for a while, I can't listen to "wow! I can't believe that the school year is almost over!!!" I walk out of the room and think, "don't let it be over. Just stay little, just stay little, just stay little" Maybe I need the Dorothy shoes. Maybe clicking them would help.

Well, we've got a lot going on in the  next couple of weeks.  So much so that my head is spinning trying to hold it all in.  I can do it, I can do it, I can do it.  I am making NO PLANS for the last week of June.  Scott is home and I'm not even answering the phone.  Can I lock the doors?   It's time for our little family.  But until then my camera helps me find beauty and find that we really do have simple things in the middle of the fullness.  Like this.

Summer dinners on the grill.  Simple but summerish

1

Are those baby strollers out I see?

2

Shes' so happy with all of the growing going on.

colalge 2

4

5

6

And this little first grader moved past Kenya and now they are studying insects. Butterflies are about to come out ... the excitement!!!

8

7

My Dad turned 75!!!

4

3

2

1

16

21

And with those simple things I move on to this weekend... Anna's 11th birthday party, another (final) viola concert, and so much more!!!

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful, Tara!
    And I know the feeling oh so well.
    The photos are stunning...Your girls are beautiful.
    And Happy Birthday to your amazing father!
    And you lock the door and hide the phone when your man comes home to you and the girls...
    You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete