Friday, May 10, 2013

This Week

15

A treat after school hoping to help cheer up those allergy eyes.

1

2

3

On our way out the door. Only a few more Irish Step classes this year.

4

Cold wash cloths on allergy eyes.

5

6

It was Teacher Appreciation Week. On Monday everyone brought their teacher a flower.

7

8

Letters to the teacher on Tuesday.  (this took Abigail and I an hour... phew!)

10

11

Wearing teachers favorite color on Wednesday (sorry... no picture of that)

Brownies with frosting. I freeze them individually and then pop em in lunch boxes. They're like little ices for the morning and ready to eat at lunchtime.

12

Hard boiled always in the frig and I love brown eggs in a red bowl.

9

Oh and lots of fruit. Always cut and ready to eat.

13

National School nurses day

14

And on Friday a little something sparkly for those teachers. This year both of my girls have the 'never forget... life changing...kind of teacher'.

16

18

Hope everyone had a great week. I'll have to be honest. Sometimes (and I think this will last until the end of May) I'm happy as a clam doing this too busy time of year and some days I'm on the verge of tears. But through all of the hectic emotions I'm grateful for this life and things I GET to do!  I'm sure looking forward to this weekend.  We've got two viola concerts, art school, shopping for Abigail's tea party, and of course mother's day.  This morning when Abigail opened her eyes her first words were, "mommy!!!! only two days til mothers day."  She's been hiding little things under her bed for days and days.  And even her teacher said today, "I've never seen someone so excited about Mother's Day!  She's been counting the days all week."  Now that is the magic in mother's day.  Just that gushy, excited love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment