Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Best Days of Summer

We had plans today. I love to keep the girls learning, moving, outside, and at different places. But I walked into Anna's room today to find this.

2

It's not a rare moment. In fact it's all they do.

1


3

They are together. They are sisters. They are best friends.

4

5

There was urgency in Abigail's face as she was pretending that her bitty baby was sick.

8

9

How could I interrupt this? For these are the best days of summer. A whole day laid out in front of them with nothing to do... but be together.

7

6

1 comment:

  1. They remind me so much of my girls! They often play with their American Girl dolls too. Summer is so great for those "unscheduled" days we all need sometimes. Have a great night!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete