Friday, July 13, 2012

Favorite Photo Friday ~ Anna

Sometimes when I look at Anna a certain way or listen to something she's telling me I notice how much she's changed.

1

Like all Mom's I can say that it's going by way too fast.

2

Thank goodness she's still my little girl with her interests in fairies, little sister games, little kid shows, and playmobil. I know and am the happiest Mom that she's far, far away from any interest in preteen stuff.

3

But when I look at her I can see such change and often when I'm behind the camera I can see a glimpse of that beauty she will hold one day as a teenager.

4

I love having all of this extra time with her in the summer. I am so grateful for it.


5

She is such a gift in my life. I have learned more from being Anna's Mom then I think I've learned in my entire life.


6

I love you Anna Jing Qian.

the long road

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy every day, it does fly by so fast! Hard to believe I have an 11 and 6 year old. Where have my babies gone? Enjoy your week!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete