Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Field Trip ~Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art

Well, I think I've been using my little purse point and shoot too much. I wonder if my fingers and my brain still know how to use my big camera. I've got to break that out again this weekend!

We spent the day at the Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art. Love it there! Relaxing, creative, entertaining, wonderful! Here are a few snapshots from the day...

1

untitled shoot-0252

2

3

4

5

6

8

9

10

11

Glorious bookstore in the Museum... very unusual and wonderful collection of books.

12

13

14

And... 'be still my heart' (oh how I love everything Little House) we came away with Little House on the Prairie paper doll collection.

Little House 4

Little House 3

Little House 2

Little House 1

No comments:

Post a Comment