Monday, April 8, 2024

Welcome Spring Break

Our spring break includes: 

enjoying being in our decorated for spring home ~ which will be cozy days that are chilly (I still love those) and sunny and warm days (I need some of those too)

college visits 

organizing

a quick overnight in Newport, Rhode Island

baking

cooking

exhaling finally  

We are all so tired from the school year and still have a lot more to go. This week is the perfect reset for all three of us to put in our best going forward toward June! 

I can't wait to get more than 6 hours of sleep but still get up early!

I can't wait to have longer than 40 minutes to work out!

I can't wait to read!

I can't wait to meander through a few antique stores and finish a few house projects and ideas I've been working on. 

I can't wait to just be the three of us. 

Here are just a few pictures from today: 

Cutest hotel








Another post you might like: 

Here is a little peek back to an April day in Newport, RI years ago 

Christmas in Newport

Christmas in Newport part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment