Saturday, April 27, 2024

National Honor Society

She wanted to 'down play' this evening -- not dress up, not take a picture before we left, even saying we didn't have to go. At first I thought it was typical teenageness but the more I thought about it, the more I realized that it's because Abigail is so humble. She works so hard. She's our ADHD, EoE, OCD, Anxiety, scoliosis daughter. She has ever reason in the world to just do the basics. It just get by. But she doesn't. Day after day, evening after evening, weekend after weekend, she studies, does the work, is involved in her school community, is kind to everyone, is a wonderful encouraging friend, and so yes, this night was hard earned and we were going to celebrate! 





Her best friend was a NHS inductee as well. 



It ended up being a joy filled night and I am so glad! 



Love you so much Abigail and I'm so proud of you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment