Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Early September Weekending

Friday ~

Relaxing

Homemade pizza sauce and our pizza breads -- actually when I came home from school on Friday (it was our 3rd day) I was so tired but I somehow dug up some energy and cleaned the whole house, top to bottom! (that first week of school I never got to all of my daily 'regular' cleaning things) And it felt so gooooood! 


And we watched this! Dreamy, fall, books, NYC... what more could you want on the first day of September?! 


Saturday ~

Catching Up

Well, if you scroll down you can see that I spent Saturday catching up with this blog of mine and all of the pictures! There were a lot of other things going on of course! We actually got to have lunch with friends that we traveled to China with 19 years ago to adopt our baby girls. It was wonderful to catch up together. Oh and there was baking too! 


And building! Scott is working on a special project for our house! (I'll share more when it's done!)

Sunday ~ 

Traditioning

Mass - I am so blessed to have my family with me in the pew on Sunday morning. So so blessed! 


We also went to the sweetest town that has a charming Main Street. Met up with my parents for ice cream too! 





Monday ~

Searching

It's tricky to fit in college tours with a busy junior in high school. We went to two tours and information sessions in the summer and more on Monday. So so many more to go to help Abigail figure out just the right spot for her after high school. 


And just like that we are ready for a new week at school!

Other posts you might like: 

Soulful Weekending

Weekending

Mid December Weekending 

Mid November Weekending

Late September Weekending

September Weekending 





No comments:

Post a Comment