Sunday, September 10, 2023

September Weekening - normal is good

Getting into the grove of back to school here. Came home late on Friday trying to tie up loose ends in my classroom. I was grateful it was dark and rainy. No need to work to create cozy, the weather was doing that for me! 

Friday was our homemade pizza breads and relaxing and an early bedtime! 



Saturday was Abigail's viola tour group and her first Opus orchestra rehearsal. (so exciting) I used some of that time she was off and away to head quickly to my favorite thrift shops and found some treasures. 

Scott and I also headed to our local nursery that was having a fall open house. We only brought home some farmstand veggies and planned out our dinner for that night. (homemade salsa) 

Click HERE to my insta and click in Autumn '23 saved stories to see a little of that fall open house. 



Saturday was also lots to do in our home (and some deep fall cleaning -- just a little bit) 

Sunday was church and lots and lots of homework for our high school junior! I had plenty I had to get to for school as well. And email to send out for Monday morning to all of my families, some planning, and a bunch of things I'd jotted down on a to do list before leaving on Friday afternoon. 

Yes, I would for sure say we are back in our groove, and normal is  good. 

Other Posts You Might Like: 

Here's a weekend back in 2020

Here's a weekend back in 2018

Here's a weekend back in 2017

Here's a weekend back in 2016

Here's a weekend back in 2014 (can I please go back to this one?)

No comments:

Post a Comment