Monday, March 28, 2022

Weekending

It is Sunday night and my heart is so full - to the brim. 

I keep track in a planner of things that I need to focus on: my faith, my family, etc. I need simple action steps and although I don't think a planner solves problems I need baby steps. And this weekend we got the opportunity to do so many things that fill my weekend with joy joy joy. 

I have very little pictures but one full heart. 

Friday 

Coming home 



Saturday

Listening

It was J.S. Bach's birthday celebration 


Sunday

Visiting

Mass at Anna's church 

I just love this very holy place so much





We have so much fun visiting Anna at Holy Cross - 


There was so much more to this weekend that filled my heart. But this little post will spark a memory some day when I look back and all of the joy. 

1 comment: