Thursday, August 18, 2022

Late Summer Kitchen

This 'in the teens' date in August has me peacefully thinking about room 124 in my little school,

and

decorating for fall in my home. 

It still has long days lined up in front of us and bright sunshine. 

I noticed this scene when I was walking out our backdoor outside today and it caught my eye. 

I love this pretty little scene of home. 

And if I had to caption it, it would read, "late summer kitchen".

It used to be a struggle for me to think about so many things swirling together: school to begin in a few weeks, summer still here, a summer home, fall wanting... 

Today it just feels glorious and I'll stay here noticing scenes like these. 



My plan - bit by bit - is to be all decorated for the fall by September 1st. That way I have time to enjoy it and also to make little changes here and there. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment