Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Beauty in Friendship

This summer we were surrounded by beauty. I am so grateful for the trip this summer that pulled us out of the 'everyday' and into a different part of the world. It makes me want to travel more, see more, experience more. I am just so grateful for places like this




But there are other kinds of beauty in life too. There is beauty in friendship -- especially when there are kind, generous, sweet girls that come alongside my girl to walk the day to day challenges of high school... cuz man those can we tricky years of figuring yourself out! 

Yesterday Abigail got to hang out with her friends and it made my heart soar! 
But first lets take a look at what she accomplished before they came over. :) Yesterday I was swirling with a bunch of to dos. I wanted to get a few errands done, do a bunch of things in the house while being with my girls during the day. My plan was to head over to my classroom later in the day when Scott was home and get one bulletin board all set. But my heart really wanted Abigail to have one afternoon with friends to chill, talk, eat, play games. So she invited the over and she clean the whole playroom while I headed to the craft store for my classroom errands. This room often has piles here and there -- projects going on, things. One pile was a bunch of things I'd picked up for Anna to bring to college. Another pile was a few fall bins out while I've been trying to figure out how I want to decorate. She organized (and stashed) all of those. She tidied and vacuumed. And I just had to take a few pictures! 

And her friends (the best high school girls) had the best time all afternoon. 










 

No comments:

Post a Comment