Thursday, June 30, 2022

June Prayer Table and Answer to Prayer

I can't believe that we are half way through the year. I started this idea of a prayer table / home alter back in January and it has been such a blessing to me and my family. 

I take great comfort in praying the Blessed Rosary each evening -- often my girls joining me. 


This month of June I also prayed a Novena (nine days of a devoted prayer time) to Saint Lucy, patron saint of eye disorders. I had been struggling with some irritating eye issues for several years, recently getting quite worse with no medications being able to help me. 

In April I began working with a doctor who is devoted to getting to the root of the problem and using a unique therapy to help the glands around my eyes begin to function again. It has been quite a painful (and expensive) and time consuming procedure but all of a sudden after the fourth procedure my eyes completely worked. I am not sure the relief is here to stay but I attribute it to my prayers to the Blessed Mother and to Saint Lucy. {and of course to this amazing doctor} I praise God each day that my eyes are fully functioning the way they are supposed to. 


Here is a look back at half of the year of prayer tables. 

January

February

March

April

May 



No comments:

Post a Comment