Sunday, May 1, 2022

Our Home this Holy Easter

Yes, I know, it's May but gosh I need to put these here so I remember just how much time and care I put into out home this Easter. I love it so much - making little changes, simple ones, here and there around our home... like this... 

Here is the living room with the little antique lambs (Lefton) with daffodils and this sweet print. 




Mama and her bunnies went quickly along the garden path so they wouldn't miss any of the Easter parade. 





I love these plates on the wall from Currier and Ives. 



Eggs that the girls and I dyed together. 




I adore Tasha Tudor's illustrations. 


I treated myself this Easter to a new table cloth. I found someone online who creates patterns all in honor of the Blessed Mother. 



Hand sketched bunnies in an antique bifold frame from August and March home. (we went way back here annnnnd it happens to be on the way to Anna's college if we take the long way) 



In our kitchen, this is the look from the mudroom into the baking center. 






I collect vintage mugs all year long. I love finding sweet treasures.





Emma Bridgewater has a lovely spring collection as well.




Here's the little shiplap wall Scott built for Mother's Day for me. It's so fun to change for the seasons. I adore that little crystal pitcher. 


This prayer table is at the top of our stairs. I change it each month and keep it simple. 








This is the shelf in our mudroom. I added these vintage bunny figurines to the peaches. So adorable, I'm thinking I'll leave them there all summer long working in their garden. 





A lovely book... Glady's Taber gives a look into her farm life in Connecticut. I love reading about her everyday life in the country... such a peaceful seasonal read... highly recommend. 





This is in the family room, which has an all cream and white peaceful look. 








And here is the dining room on Easter day. 













Yes, my home all dressed up for a holiday is my favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment