Saturday, January 15, 2022

Our Prayer Table: January


I've been really exploring my Catholicism and been wanting to make a simple prayer table for our home. 

We all have a place that we like to pray already (my place is at a really pretty desk in the living room) but I wanted to have a spot in our home that would visually remind all of us that we belong to the Church. A place I could keep simple, change as I wanted to, that was comfortable, and pretty. 

I especially wanted to keep January very simple. So I decided on a petite Mary statue, a Holy Spirit prayer card, and a beautiful Litany on joy. 


Our prayer table is upstairs at the end of the hallway where we had a large, comfy chair under the window. 



Of course the flowers will have to change throughout the month (and already have) but I have these from a simple bouquet that was in my kitchen. As they fade, I'll just replace them. I really like the way there are only neutral colors on here. 


The Litany of Joy is so beautiful. (and can be found here


This was up already from Christmas - I love the embroidery. 




I would like to change up our prayer table monthly. And already have some ideas for next month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment