Tuesday, May 31, 2022

May Prayer Table

This little space upstairs, just down the hall has been such a gift to me during a very full season of my life. May is like that; well from about May 15 - June 15 is that time for me. 

Both in education. And of course both of our girls are on a school schedule and it often leaves us excited about summer break coming up but some exhaustion thrown in too. 

I have been praying the Rosary every night I so love this book for its paintings and reflections. The Rosary brings me to a place of peace and calm. It centers me and helps to take my mind off of some small health issues I've been dealing with. It helps me take my mind off the end of the school year. Focusing on the Mysteries has been a gift. 



I change it out each month. I try to put an few new things each month buy yet keep it simple. May had me using this French wooden Rosary and a heart marble dish to keep it in.



I love this spring Madonna statue and how she is cradling Jesus so tenderly in her arms. 


This week I am recommending this book: 



No comments:

Post a Comment