Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Pumpkin Patch

Such a glorious fall day. Cool, really cool, enough for warm jackets and fuzzy boots. Sunny, and just that little bit of wind. And leaves, prettiest that I can remember. Is that because anything 'good' seems beyond spectacular this year? I'm not sure. But I sure did love our trip this past weekend to the pumpkin patch. 


We've been going to this pumpkin farm for years and years. It has so many good memories for us. The drive there is just as wonderful as the farm itself. We drive past (why didn't I take pictures?) the prettiest New England houses and churches and through lovely towns. Sometimes it doesn't seem real. 



We take the tractor hay ride down to the field; bumping along through the woods. 

We take lots of pictures (especially with Anna since she's a senior - although we try not to think about her not being with us next year) 

The girls and Scott look at so many before choosing. This time Anna wanted 2 and Abigail picked one. 

I love this one so much of Scott and Anna. 




I love the happiness. 



After we decide we've looked long enough we ride the tractor back through the woods to the farm. 

We thank the farmer we've come to associate with fall and pumpkins and head home. 


This year I picked a few of these for my pink and green living room. I love these colors! Scott said something like, "aren't you going to start decorating for Christmas in like 2 weeks?" So true! 




This year we pulled over for a few pictures by the river. (Kelli, remember this? We were standing right there when they went tubing!) 



Just a little playing in the woods down by the river. 













Best fall day so far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment