Friday, October 2, 2020

A Room for a Family In the Fall

blog 5

 I love this room, our family room. Right off of the screened in porch. 

It's bright and sunny all day long

blog 1

And it's warm and cozy on a chilly fall night

weekend

Softest couch filled with fall pillows

blog 2

I found the pumpkins first that are on the mantle and added the pillows after to pull the room together. Well, actually I found the wool garland first - that's what started the colors in this room. 

blog 4

The coffee table is simple, really. A favorite, beautifully illustrated book, Wind in the Willows, and a few things to pull it together. 

blog 6

I love my Victoria magazines - so much romantic decorating in there. 

blog 7

Love these letters too and what they say all together.

blog 8

As much as I love classics, I love vintage books too! 

blog 9

blog 10

I love mixing patterns and fabrics. 

blog 11


blog 12

A happy room for sure.

blog 13

No comments:

Post a Comment