Monday, October 19, 2020

Little Things

I am quite certain that I'm never 'done' decorating for a season until that season is being packed up. 

I recently found an artist that I love. I ordered a this print - I love it so much - I want to live in there. It reminds me of my trip last autumn to Vermont and taking photos at Sleepy Hallow Farm. There is no annual fall getaway weekend this year so many that is why I just keep changing things up this fall. 

Found these candy apples and they are so realistic that the girls thought I made them to eat. I just love them so much. 

October is such a wonderful month - full of cozy - like tonight and how the clouds came - how there was soup simmering on the stove and biscuits in the oven - how school feels - and how the holidays are right around the corner (without being too close)

How I love fall. 




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful picture. I would love to live in the picture as well. So sad about not being able to take your annual fall getaway. I always look forward to your beautiful pictures. Those candy apples look so real. Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete