Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Tea Time

I believe that traditions are the anchors in a family - they are the something that you can hold on to and know for certain there is beauty and comfort and love.

These pictures I took early in March - long before we ever thought there could possibly be schools closing and 'distance learning'. But seeing them cheered my heart because I remembered this lovely tradition that we will continue in challenging times throughout our lives and beautiful, easy, wonderfully happy times in our lives.

1

2

3

4

They are a tradition in our family. Tea Time on a Sunday afternoon.

I've done this - forever.

The girls have had tea times in the snow.

4

15

19

They've had tea times in pretty restaurants.

Tea times have been in the summer, fall, winter, and spring.

8

Tea times have been along the ocean in Hawaii

26

29

33

Tea parties have been themes for birthday parties.

10

5

Best of all are the tea times around our kitchen table.

It's a place where I can lead them to truths - to pour in their hearts and fill their minds with goodness.

And we all cherish them so...


No comments:

Post a Comment