Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Giovani Solisti Celebration

We are on day #3 home because of Caronovirus. (music first)

It is sunny and 55 degrees here today so we are going on a nice, leisurely, looooong walk after lunch to get some much needed vitamin D and feel the air on our faces.

I was looking through my phone photos and found this really happy one - I don't think I ever blogged it - but I did blog the event.

It was back when Anna got into Solisti, a very competitive auditioned orchestra this February. We all went out for a fancy dinner to celebrate.

Love the happiness in our smiles and our faces.

IMG_3823

IMG_3818

IMG_3814

It's nice to have the time look back and see the joy in our lives during these days. I am grateful for this memory.




1 comment:

  1. So fun! Congratulations to Anna! We are also going to take a long walk, the sun is shining bright here today : )

    Blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete