Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Serving

Last night was homemade muffins and tonight I served a big pot of herbal tea to the midterm homework area.

I love serving my family. Especially Anna this week as she prepares for midterms.

Serving doesn't always come at a convenient time - when I'm fully rested, when I have spare time, it comes when needs arise.

Jesus was the truest, perfect picture of being a servant. I'm sure there were times when he was so tired from all of the people, the miracles, the questions, the teaching... but he served. He served food, advice, a listening ear, and love.

This morning I awoke to a loving letter from Anna, thanking me for support. There was a letter for Scott too and and even Abigail to encourage her and wish her a good day in school.

2

1

3

It's one tiny step of serving {over years and years} and the fruits come alive. In the midst of her stress and worry of midterm week she was serving us - love.

No comments:

Post a Comment