Tuesday, January 14, 2020

A January 47

Morning in bathrobes

bday 1

Every Sunday morning pancakes - his from scratch recipe

bday 2

bday 3

Someday I'll talk about what I eat {and what I don't} on this blog... but my breakfast was stealcut oats, blueberries, walnuts and tea, always in a tea cup

bday 4

Chop -- let's just mention that this girl had just gotten her hair cut {8 inches!!!!!!!} the day before!

bday 6

We had a lovely bible study around cups of tea and hot cocoa.

bday7

There was lots of sweetness and love that afternoon.

bday 8

Homemade cards...

bday 9

bday 10

With cozy January type gifts.

bday 11

bday 12

True content, peace and happiness right there in my eyes.

bday 13

There was dinner out and back home for cake with my mom and dad. And that's 47 in January!


5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Tara! It looked perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you! I hope you have a year filled with abundant blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Your breakfast looks delicious and so do Scott's pancakes. I love the last picture of the three of you. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiest Birthday to the most beautiful soul.
    Love and miss you, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete