Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Muffins Make Everything Cozy

We were all in the playroom tonight. I was working at my desk, the girls at the table, and Scott sitting right there with them, shoulder to shoulder teaching them how to study, helping Abigail through homework, just like he does every night. Right there next to them until they are done. Even if its midnight.

This is midterm week for Anna - ugh! It's awful.  So as I was correcting and getting everything ready for my 4th graders tomorrow I decided to jump up - to the kitchen - to the baking center and make them chocolate chip muffins.

muffins 2

muffins

And everything was even better after that!

This stage, these ages, they are where we are right now. I'd do toddlers again in a heartbeat, but I'm grateful my girls are here with me still each and every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment