Friday, November 17, 2017

Less than a Week

Would you be nervous if your house looked like this less than a week before Thanksgiving?

We've got BIG house projects going on and we didn't choose them to all happen this week but they are!

Had a big flood in the playroom

PRO: Getting all new carpet down there

1

Bathroom torn down to the studs...

4

Holes in walls, holes in ceilings...

PRO: new bathroom for this lovely old old house that I love.

3

PRO: and a husband who can do all of the work (minus all the plumbing replaced) himself

2

So our house is messy and I never would have chosen the end of November for all of this to happen at once but that means that winter here will be cozy and will have so much more pretty. But for now I'd sure like to snap my fingers and have it go away!



1 comment:

  1. That is a lot of work at one time but just think of the end result. I can't wait to see pictures of it completed.

    ReplyDelete