Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Safety Patrol

Today was the Safety Patrol Ceremony at Abigail's school. It is a sweet, little ceremony where they recognize 5th graders who are on the Safety Patrol team.

(this was Anna's 4 years ago)

Abigail chose a special October dress to wear.

13

She looks so little to me among that sea of 5th graders.

1

2

Adore this one. Adore. That's Mr. O'Brien and he loves my Abigail. This one picture even though you can't see her too well shows such happiness.

3

4

(I guess grey leggings are "in" right now)
5

It's blurry but she was so thrilled.

6

Reading the Safety Patrol pledge.

7

8

9

Daddy pinning her badge on.

10

I was just so happy that I got to be there and to my school on time!

11

We love our teachers!

12

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Sweet Abigail!
    And Mommy...You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete