Friday, June 19, 2015

Mother's Day

2

8

The way my house looked on Mother's Day back in May is not the way it is decorated now.

6

2

Our tulips have long gone and although I don't have them growing at my house it's the roses that are in bloom in New England.

3

We had the most wonderful weekend back in May on the 'real' Mother's Day.

4

9

10

But Scott insisted that we celebrate properly.  And so we did today.

1

With breakfast out at a lovely restaurant.  I love breakfast out.

3

4

5

6

And then when we got back home it was business as usual.

7

Seeing all of the tulips from our yard makes spring seem like 'ages ago'. I miss them popping up after a long winter.  But it will happen again... next year.  For now we are enjoying sitting outside and loving not being cold.  Summer is here and we are happy.

1

I snapped this with my phone on Mother's Day back in May.

8

A huge surprise waiting for me at 4:20 am when I go to this same desk every day for my Bible time. Scott has a 'rough draft' of my blog done. My whole blog all converted to a Word document and save yearly and printed in a book. Best present ever. My heart pours out on this blog and I feel like my 'motherhood' is here. I love that I have these words of mine (and photos) saved for my girls forever.

And this... just this...

9

10

The brand new... just released annotated biography on Laura Ingalls Wilder

11

Looks so pretty in my 'love of little house' room.  And I can't wait to dive into it!

12

1 comment:

  1. Let me first start off by saying I love your photography and I hope to be as good as you one day :) Also you and your daughters are beautiful!
    Wishing you all the best,
    -hugs from Hayley

    ReplyDelete