Thursday, May 14, 2015

The Evening Before and The Morning Of

I love the way the dessert table looked at night.  I was so happy and excited the night before.

1

Now, I was just setting up my camera on a tripod and doing a few test shots for a family photo. But I love the way the yard looked and how Scott set up the tables. (We had set the place setting that morning and then covered them with sheets so that the would stay clean until we got home from church.)

2

My family

3

Oh these people I love

4

How it all looked before we covered it. I did an April Cornell table cloth (called Mother's Bouquet.. perfect for Mothers Day) in the middle for the "head table" with solid dark pink napkins. Then I did the two side tables with white tablecloths with the "Mother's Bouquet" napkins to bring it all together.

6

Oh that morning. I still get butterflies thinking about it.

7 collage

8

10

11

I told Abigail that when I'm old and grey I'd like her to bring me those shoes so that I can look at them and remember.

12

13

14

Just four years ago... Anna was my second grader then...

collage old

15

15

17

And then just as we were about to walk into our church my Goddaughter arrived...

22 collage

21

20

19

The Mass you'll just have to trust me.. was A MA ZING! The children were on the alter for the entire Mass and gathered close, right there for the Eucharistic prayer. I cried. It was just so meaningful.

23

18

And after Mass we headed back home for a very special afternoon.

5

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Everything looks so lovely!
    Have a great week!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a magical day..from the beautiful tablecloths to the adorable shoes. A day to remember forever. And the first picture of the dessert table set with with white lights in the background..I get excited just reading these last few posts.
    I love the family pictures in your yard...your smiles are pricelessđŸ’—

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! You did such a lovely job. From the clothes to the party decorations, it is beautiful. Truly beautiful. I am so happy for Miss Abigail. What a blessed day for the entire family!

    ReplyDelete