Thursday, March 26, 2015

Things I Love About My Life... According to the iphone

Music 

I love chocolate cake in the oven on a weeknight.

1

I love afternoon tea.

2

I love our Church and Saint Francis

3

I love that we had an afternoon together.  This is Anna waiting for me to try on a dress.

4

I love seeing her light up in an aisle of yarn.

5

I love how our backyard looks with snow... the last snow!

6

I love bunnies and seasonal tea and Emma Bridgewater mugs.

7

I love putting homemade in their lunchboxes.

8

I love this girl and that she's still little.

9

I love finding just the right jewelry to wear to Cinderella. Scott bought this for me in Disney World when Anna was three. I still remember him coming into the room and handing me that necklace. Swoon!

13

I love this Cinderella scarf a friend gave me that Anna stole for the movie.

14

I loved seeing them together and so happy... movie about to begin.

11

I loved that dreamy look on her face after Cinderella... dreaming of prince I'm sure of it.

10

I love how the teapot Anna gave me for Christmas matched the print I ordered when I didn't plan it. Happiness.

15

I love her after bath. And I love the view I get every night while I iron. Oh and I love my wedding bouquet hanging on the wall.

16

I love this reader and this book a friend gave me.

17

I love children's clothes. And this top.

18

I love her playing 'bendy princesses' while Anna is in Suzuki orchestra.

19

I love chicken pot pie on a Monday night. It makes me feel oh so domestic.

20

And I love strawberry pie too.

21

I love when they play calico critters in the dollhouse my father built me when I was just six years old.

22

I love Saturday afternoon pearls with no where to go.

23

3 comments:

  1. Oh y goodness I love every picture!! Where to start well I too love St. Francis. Isabella goes to St Francis high school and they have St Francis day and are encouraged to bring their pet to school for service that day.
    And the adorable tea pot from Anna..love it. I also love your new print. Where did you find it?
    Hope you are having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ALL of your pictures and loves!!

    ReplyDelete