Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Saint Patricks Day

When I walked into my school today it was a sea of green and it made me smile.  I remembered today how much fun it is to be a teacher in a school on a little holiday that everyone celebrates!  The energy is happy and delightful.

And delightful was our Saint Patrick's Day in our little home morning to night.

It started with this... a table set.  Except... wait... I actually have to start with Sunday morning when Daddy made shamrock green pancakes.

1

So that we would have them for THIS morning.

2

Tea for every occasion, that's where I always start.

5

3

4

I surprised the girls with a green corsage.

6

7

And there was green milk

8

But Anna liked the tea better. (note to myself... no green milk next year)

9

After Abigail woke up they went to check their Leprechaun trap that they set in the playroom.

1

He wasn't there... thank goodness! But he left them a little green!

2

Anna, if you're reading this years from now... please know that I live for that joy on your face.

3

5

And then Anna is off to Middle School and Abigail ate her shamrocks.

6

7

After school snack

5

Off to viola and orchestra

3

She looked so cute playing with her corsage on!

4

And after dinner we ended our night with these!

2

It was a fun day!

2

But I'm off to sleep... right about... NOW!

2 comments:

  1. How festive is this?!?
    And I knew that amazing look on Anna's face was something special even before I read your caption. : )
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your day! Those green corsages are so sweet. Love Anna's excitement with every holiday you just know that love of magic will never fade!!

    ReplyDelete