Saturday, October 4, 2014

These Are A Few of my Favorite Things

Music first

Anna had a sleepover

1

With a sweet girl she's known longer than us because they lived in the same room in China for a year together. (Look how I said that like it's nothing... aren't you proud of me for not going on and on about how amazing adoption is?)  

I don't think I've ever had a time when we've gotten together with Lily that I haven't at least teared up a bit.

2

Grandma and Grandpa came home from Maine and brought the girls lobsters.

3

5

And Grandpa gave Abigail this sweet little bird that chirps.

4

So a broken little Abigail viola is NOT one of my favorite things. But the lesson learned, the parenting moment, even the tears she had will be remembered forever.

1

Shoes, the way they click down the hallway at my school.

2

Tennis with Daddy on a Sunday evening

3

Look at that little seven year old behind the net.

5

Abigail does 'spa nights' for mommy.

7

6

4

Ankle lace socks and these shoes are my rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens.

8

"It's astonishing how short a time it takes for very wonderful things to happen." Frances Burnette

9

Yes, these are a few of my favorite things...

1 comment: