Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Thanks Liz

Do you remember that feeling when you were a kid, getting something in the mail?  It could have been anything!  Elation!  A few weeks ago my girls got a huge white envelope.  They were so thrilled they literally squeeled!  And I smilied.  Don't you love when other people are so good to your kids? 

This was from Liz who is still so good to me.  I had her two kids in first and second grade years ago.  Liz quickly became my good friend and even after moving far away she still keeps in touch with me, sends my girls little love packages, and I will treasure my friendship with her forever. 

Thanks Liz.  They loved their puzzles.  They loved the huge white, padded envelope.  They loved ripping it open in their jammies after bath. 





1 comment:

  1. Great fun! What a coincidence, I just posted about a package my girls received today too, along with some other fun things. :-)
    Have a wonderful day!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete