Saturday, April 6, 2019

Endoscopy and Thoughts

Yesterday I walked out of my sweet classroom and dove home to my daughters and April vacation week started. Even though it was ** snowing ** it felt so good! (especially because my house was all clean)

I have quite a list of things we must get through this week off - because when we head back until the very last day of school in June it's quite chaos. Good chaos. All good things. But there's no way I can teach all day and fit in shopping with Anna for shoes for her Confirmation in May - or Easter - or birthdays - so this week I'll do one thing at a time and go back to school next Monday feeling really good - don't worry, I started with a pink manicure and decorating my house for spring... it's not all to dos!

One thing I surely do want to do is to catch up my this blog of mine. I've deleted my facebook and instagram accounts... so this is it. I found that I like the reflecting I can do on the blog after the events have happened.

And I don't want to give up this space. I want to keep these memories here for the girls to be able to look back at.

So here are a few pictures that were on my phone - and it was good news - a good endoscopy!

4

With the best IV nurse

3

Gloria ... who she's known since diapers!

2

She woke up just fine - she's in charge now having done this so many times - even told the doctors that she wanted them to take her heart monitor "band aids" off before she woke up.

1

Grateful for good nurses, doctors, and good results... and one day a cure.

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    And yay for good news!!!!!!!
    You better keep this beautiful blog going.
    It is what brought us together!!!
    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear it was good news! Bless her little heart going through all this... just want to give her a big hug!!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete