Friday, April 19, 2019

Faith filled Friday

It was a different kind of Good Friday for us but just as wonderful.

A few weeks ago when we were on April vacation week of no school, Abigail had the flu. So we cancelled our plans and just stayed home. It was fine, relaxing, and we got so much around the house done!

But with Friday being no school and such warm, wonderful weather, we decided to do something as a family - something fun! We went out to lunch and mini-golfing!


1

2

3

4

5

6

7

And we ended the evening with a cute little chicken game that was new to us and so spring-like.

8

I know that some days with my family are just as holy as days that are more traditional for us. This was one of them and it filled my soul up.

So thankful for my little family and the many ways God continues to remind me of His faithfulness each day.





No comments:

Post a Comment