Monday, March 18, 2019

Have You Ever Cried Over Whipped Cream?

If you've ever been on the blog before you know that Abigail has EoE - and because of EoE she is allergic to many foods.

Dairy is one of them.

So in all of her eleven years that sweet girl has never had whipped cream ever. Ever. Sure, I've tried so darn hard to make whipped cream out of coconut milk from a can but it just never whipped up.

And it just wasn't what she's heard for all these years. You know, the sound of whipped cream in a can. She's heard it, seen in, and never had it.

Until last night.



I'm not quite sure other people know how amazing a moment like this can be so I thought I'd share it. Not being able to eat something that -well, everyone- has is quite a happy moment. There are lots of happy moments in my life - some others would think are no big deal - that's why I'm grateful for this blog to truly see the joy in each day.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! I love her sweet face when she realized what it was and when she tasted it! Juliana wanted to know if she liked it? :)

    ReplyDelete