Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Ceili

1

It was the annual Irish Dance Ceili! - And she was all smiles!

2

3

We love to watch her dance!

4

5

6

I, especially, cherish all of the memories of her little-ness, and her girl-ness. I just love it so.

7

8

Now, here's the story: she's danced Irish Step since she was five years old, in Kindergarten. But this year she took a few less Irish classes and tried out ballet. She oh my, oh my, she took my breath away, such a beautiful ballerina. I loved her in ballet.

9

10

Be still my heart.

11

12

13

The Ceili is not like any other dance recital. It's a party with an Irish band, food we bring, and sitting around a round table with family.

14

15

16

17

18

It was so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. She is amazing!
    You are stunning!
    And your Mom?!?
    Beautiful!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete