Monday, December 21, 2015

Viola Concert and real life

I know, each weekend we are at a viola concert.  December and May is like that.  This past Sunday the girls played in their Group Class Concert.

I don't know how she does it each and ever concert, but our little player always comes untucked and rumpled by the time she plays.  And by the time they got to the finale song she had even lost her red rose headband.  (Anna is directly behind her)

0A6A8843

And Anna's face when she plays always worries me.  Because she looks like she's about to cry.  Now I've watched her play viola for eight years.  And her face always looks like this.  You'd think I'd be used to it by now.  We asked her when she was done if she's okay and she tells us "yes, I enjoyed it."  Okay, works for me.

I am so bad at using the video on my camera with the giant telephoto lens.  But here's a taste of the last song. It's beautiful really. And quite amazing how without ever practicing this song together each group class (cello, violin, viola) can pull this song off.



And Abigail looks like she's about to cry in that last song too. And she did... as soon as she walked off because she lost her red rose headband. (which by the way we found shoved in between two of the seats)

No comments:

Post a Comment