Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Holiday House Tour ~ Living Room

42

20

Can I just start by saying that I know not to take all of my photos at night, well at least pitch dark night. All flat pictures. But sometimes that's the pocket of time that I have... ha!

43

So our living room... it's our formal Christmas place. This room waits for Christmas all year. All year. It was built for Christmas (well except for the family that lived her for years before us celebrated the Jewish holidays. But really, she waited for Christmas all of those years!

Looking in from the front hallway

7

Looking in from our family room

8

32

9

A view from my Bible table where I sit at 4:30 every morning.

10

31

Right above my desk

11

12

45

13

Our living room on a weekday all year long is our viola practice room.

14

15

Looking into the family room

33

A little entrance table

16

I have cranberry wreaths on the windows with boxwood Scott cut from our yard.

17

18

44

The oil painting above the fireplace my Dad did years ago when Scott and I were first married.

19

23

My mantle will always look like this because of these hand prints

27

28

24

25

These are made out of paper and are so lovely in person. I ordered them from the Susan Branch website. Scott drilled holes in the bottom so that the little twinkly lights would shine up through the windows.

21

22

I talked about the story behind these ornaments back here.

29

30

34

35

47

40

First married Christmas 1996

36

Babies first Christmas

37

38

39

41

42

48 collage








1 comment: