Thursday, December 17, 2015

Irish Step Dance Christmas Party

1 collage

There is oh so much I want to say, to pour out about this night. Things I want to remember forever.

2 collage

4

I love this night. There is a Dance Celi (kind of like a end of the year dance recital in the early spring but this night, the Christmas party is my favorite event that Abigail gets to be a part of as an Irish Step dancer. I love the St Patrick's parade in March too. But this one warms my heart like none other.

The dances are Christmas Irish dances, Christmas music. It's beyond lovely.

I want to remember the sweetest, most family friendly event with wonderful teachers. The kind that know everyones name and make it a point to welcome you (by name). They believe in building up, in complimenting, in making the whole child feel special. That dancing comes after, relationships first.

And I want to remember so much that this year, THIS YEAR Scott, Anna, and I sat there with our mouths wide open. Because she was like really good!!! Really, really good!

So please excuse my photos. I did the best I could. The lighting (don't we always blame the lighting?) and where I was sitting, and just how good she was had my focus.

5

The dance they did was a "Big Surprise".  And Abigail was so excited about the surprise!

(I love the grin on her face)
6

It was awesome, the crowd (okay, so not the dad over there holding his baby) cheered at the end, clapped along, loved it.

9 collage

7 collage

I had no idea that Abigail was keeping such an awesome secret.

8 collage

It was a rockin Hark the Herald Angels Sing dance (Irish style) and we all loved it.

9 collage

10 collage

12

11 collage

13 collage

14 collage



2014 is here (second grade)

2013 is here (first grade)

2012 is here (kindergarten)

15

16

3

2 comments: