Friday, February 13, 2015

Her joy

1

Her excitement was contagious this morning.  She was too happy to stand still for me.

2

She was bubbly,

3

excited,

4

joyful,

5

and OFF!

6

Have a wonderful day tomorrow friends.

7

~ I would like to personally apologize to you all for not getting to your blogs lately.  I have missed them!  Life has been a bit messy lately but with an extra long Presidents day weekend I can't wait to visit.
~And I do know that I have another daughter (who wore a heart scarf today) but she didn't buzz with excitement and didn't bring any valentines to school.  But I promise to take pictures of her tomorrow
~ And, I would also like to add that I'm typing this at 9:37 pm in my jammies, fuzzy pink bathrobe, while eating a STACK of pancakes (with butter)

2 comments:

  1. Her dress.
    Her smile.
    Her happiness.
    LOVE!
    And...I see Mommy in her!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cutie...that smile. Juliana was so excited yesterday as well. I think our two would be such friends if they,lived by one another.

    ReplyDelete