Monday, June 4, 2012

Other Bits

Other bits of our weekend that I don't want to forget...

On Friday night the girls and I watched Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter. Lovely, cartoon of the classic tales. Popcorn on the couch (in your jammies) is so much fun!

popcorn

Grandpa's birthday was this weekend too! I happened to have my little camera and so glad I did because I never get pictures of cousin moments like this... chasing Grandpa's dog on the front lawn

chasing duffy

Grandpa birthday love

together

with grandpa 2

We all gave him a popcorn maker.

grandpa 3

Such a fun gift (I guess it was for us too!

grandpa 4

And Grandma sent the girls and cousins home with glow in the dark bracelets which the fell asleep with... now that's fun day!

braclet

1 comment:

  1. i love those oldie but goodie movies...the ones that are slow paced and peaceful...hard to come by these days huh??:)
    love your parents front yard...so green and lush.
    and the popcorn maker...i'd say it was for you all too!!;)
    have a happy day tara

    ReplyDelete