Friday, June 8, 2012

Favorite Photo Friday ~ Almost Nine!

Hard to believe that my baby is almost 9. 

11

6

I wanted to get a little birthday photo shoot of Anna but my week didn't have many opportunities. On Wednesday Anna's school had an early release day and Abigail was in nursery school in the afternoon for a make up snow day. I had just an hour to pick Anna up, get her changed, get the nine balloons, and take the pictures. I didn't really give myself enough time. I had less than 15 minutes to get these shots. It was the kind of day where I just had to do it then or it wouldn't happen.

10

The lighting wasn't my favorite, and I noticed later in the evening as I was looking outside watching the girls play in the backyard as I did the dinner dishes that the light was just beautiful. But by then the dress was wrinkled and hanging upstairs, some of the balloons had popped, and I knew there was no way I could get her back into the photo shoot mood. So with that being said I sure did my best.

9

And here's my ALMOST nine year old.

8

7

Gosh I sure do love her!

5

4

3

2

1

This weekend we are in full fairy party mode. I've been planning this one for months and am so excited for Anna to see it all and experience it with her sweet friends and family. (and I'll take plenty of pictures:) )

For more amazing pictures visit my friend Lisa at...

the long road

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see pictures of the birthday party! Even though you have 15 minutes, I think they couldn't have been any sweeter! I love how she's just running free and having fun! "I'm going to be NINE!!" And I love the name of your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet is "almost nine!":)
    you did an amazing job...15 minutes or not.
    i am diggin her shoes too...do they come in my size:)
    have a happy day tara

    PS
    can't wait to see this party!

    ReplyDelete