Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Turning the page

I love pretty calendars.  I still use a "real" one instead of the computer and phone.  Crazy, but I love it.  And I love turning the page to a new month.  Just when I can't look at January anymore...


And little bits of Valentienes Day are beginning to show up all around our house.  I always start with books... baskets of them scattered all over the house, books stood up on stands, books everywhere! 





And of course a wreath



It was a cozy kind of day.  I love Snow Days.  I love the slow pace the staying inside, the cooking, both girls home with me... ahh!  I think we might be in store for another tomorrow! 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we have another one too!!!
    Love the splashes of love spread all around. Franklin is one of my all time favorites and I still use a "real" calendar too!!!
    Needing a new wreath. I may make on of those yarn ones I keep seeing floating around blog land! If I can ever get out and to the store!!!:)
    enjoy the slow home day

    ReplyDelete