Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

from my giggly little Valentienes. 







I've always loved Valentines Day!  Such sweetness in the middle of winter.  Something to look forward to with all of the snow in January.  This year since Abigail is in preschool she got to make valentines too!  I searched online and found a cute idea.  So on one of the many snow days I took pictures of the girls holding out their hands.  Once I chose the picture, Scott added the words and some hearts.  I ordered the pictures and the girls taped a piece of candy into the picture of their hand.  They turned out darling.  Here's the final picture (without the candy and the construction paper background).  Anna used a silver sharpie marker and wrote out the envelopes.  I asked her if she wanted me to do fancy letters and she said, "I can do it mommy."  I was amazed at her curly letters.  Beautiful. 




No comments:

Post a Comment