Thursday, July 28, 2022

My oh My! It's Been Twenty Six Years



I have been married to this handsome, love-of-my-life for twenty six years today!












Dearest Anna and Abigail -- 

Don't wait

Fall in love with your best friend

Get married -- 

not when your career is in perfect order

not when your bank account is ready for everything you think life will hold

not when you 'feel ready'

It's simple really, 

Fall in love

Get married --

Make it so that all of your 'big life moments' are with THAT PERSON. 

Don't date to date.

Date someone who you might marry. 

Don't waste your precious time. 

I have spent every day with your daddy for twenty six years. 

And all of our 'big life, best moments' were together 

Oh, and by the way, the best moments were you! 






 And to my darling Scott, 

Thank you for these years. 

Every year I fall more and more in love with you. 

I love holding your hand. 

I love talking and talking and staying up way too late - together. 

I love your smile that is just for me. 

I love your eyes. 

I love your kind heart. 

I love that I am still your girlfriend after all those years. 

Oh how I love being your girl. 

You are my boyfriend forever. 





Here is a post I like from 21 years. 

Here is a dance in the kitchen one Valentines Day long ago. 

Here we are back in HIGH SCHOOL!!! 

Here he still seeks me. 

Here is our Twenty anniversary in HAWAII!!! 

Here is a little story of us. 

Here is our 20th Christmas

Here is our 19th anniversary 

Here is a cute picture of us

Here is another post of us

Here is a Christmas kiss 

Here oh goodness is that 'one date a month' for his 40th birthday!

Here is a post called 'Marry Me Day'

Here is 16 years. 

Here is another Christmas kiss. 

Here is 15 years. 

Here is 24! and Here 

Here and Here is 25 years. 

Here are my thoughts on weddings and our wedding. 

Here is our 18th 

Here is our 17th

Here is our 16th









No comments:

Post a Comment