Tuesday, July 5, 2022

There Was One Last Spring Concert

Well, based on the last post, I can tell you that I've been finding half posts, still in "draft" on my blog and it just bugs to to no end to have those there. I think for a moment, 'oh that was so long ago, just let it go,' but then that concert -- will be gone! I will never remember it -- there are honestly so so many concerts that if they are not here, they will be a blur, poof, gone! 

And that just can't happen! 

So here is a last concert for the spring. There are only a few pictures from after at home -- I do remember I tried to get her to take a picture of her with a friend -- her friend was willing, but Abigail was not, ha! So I only have these. 

Abigail is such a happy little girl who has amazed us all with her strength and persistence. Her playing the viola in this orchestra is a light! 

She really loved this private, not school related, Saturday morning orchestra this year. She met some good friends and I think that being a part of something outside of school really took the pressure off. I think she felt like she could just be 'Abigail', and that felt good. Her smile says it all. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment