Friday, July 15, 2022

One Big Home Post {with lots of links}

I have all of these photos floating around and I've never put them on a post. I love to decorate for the seasons and I love homemaking. So so much. 

Sunshine and a Bit of Country Goodness  is our mudroom this summer

Decorating the Kitchen although already changed, is our kitchen this summer 

Spring Cleaning shows my heart and soul of my home --  the baking center this summer 

Home is the living room this summer

So here are some photos from around our home. I'll try to 'walk you through' as they go:  

Here is a peek from the mudroom into our kitchen -- this is the pie cooling window Scott build me. 


This in our kitchen was another 'built by Scott' and it's the perfect place for a bit of seasonal charm. I change it all the time. Most of the things I find to put there are vintage and antique. 




A peek into our living room this summer. I have the watercolor my Dad painted above the fireplace with just a few brass candlesticks. 

The happiest part of the living room this summer is that there are two violas hanging!! During the school year a lot of time there isn't even Abigail's because it is either at school, at orchestra, or in the case from one place to another! The summer has both here next to each other -- and I think that make them happy!  



And oh my that orchid! It was given to my by a student at the end of the school year and so far it has been all blooms and it is just the thing for this space.


Such a pretty set of China, a gift from my Mom from a tea place we loved to go to together! 


Always a bit of whimsy for fun and delight 


If you like peeking around others homes (isn't is such fun?!) just click on the links at the top of the page for other pictures of how I've created a space we all love this summer. 

Have a lovely weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment